CoeLux® is a high-tech company that develops and sells artificial windows that are virtually indistinguishable from real windows. Thanks to the use of sophisticated optical systems, nanocomposite materials and customized-LED projectors, CoeLux products illuminate interior spaces as true windows under the sky and the sun, while those looking through perceive the presence of an infinite space. Having launched the second product generation, the company is now entering the industrial phase, with the ambition to further reduce product weight, size and cost, and so develop luminous windows which stand as an alternative to traditional lighting.
The company searches, under responsibility of the Chief Solution Architect, an
We are looking for an architect with good technical experience worked on execution and site construction. This architect will integrate our team for long term, working on projects for the integrations of the CoeLux systems inside the customer architectural projects managing requirements and expectations.
Skills and experience required:
- High knowledge of architectural detailing and building systems (new building and renovation);
- Proficiency in Archicad is essential;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel – Word – Autocad – Archicad – Maxwell Render;
- Be able to work to deadlines and understand internal process and procedures;
- Must be articulate, ability to work under pressure, organized, pro-active, good communicator, team player, willing to learn, willing to speak up for improvement;
- Authorization to work: EU, US and far eastern countries;
- Years experiences: 5 years min;
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English language;
- Willing to travel for more than 50%;
Place of work: Lomazzo (Como), Italy
Inviare CV a firstname.lastname@example.org specificando riferimento a posizione 2018-002.